A picture that makes me laugh by request.
I know it’s sappy and maybe even a little pretentious, but I really honestly think that anyone and everyone has some great potential as long as they apply themselves.
I know that for the longest time, I felt shitty about my work and often gave up because I didn’t think I was good enough to show off my stuff. But the fact of the matter is that anyone who tries and takes their work seriously is good enough to show off.
Like I said, as long as you’re willing to improve, take constructive feedback and never give up, you’ll make it in whatever you wanna do.
The images are of my own work, which you can check out at http://ealaincraft.deviantart.com/
submitted by -ealainnarealtai
Favourite animators/production designers: Gekidan Inu Curry (劇団イヌカレー)
- Gekidan Inu Curry are an animation troupe famous for their designs of the witches and the witches’ otherworld in Puella Magi Madoka☆Magica. Their techniques draw inspiration from Russian animation and Czech animation. They utilize stop-motion animation and coloring that resembles hand-drawn illustrations.
- Their pen names are 2shiroinu (2白犬) and Doroinu (泥犬). 2shiroinu, or Ayumi Shiraishi (白石 亜由美), is a former Gainax animator. Doroinu, or Yousuke Anai, worked at Tanto Do-GA Studio. (source)
- NND video of openings, endings and music videos made by Gekidan Inu Curry
- tumblr blog dedicated to Gekidan Inu Curry
- Japanese wikipedia + sakuga wiki
- Don’t forget to click the gifs for the titles!